HEAD OF CAMPAIGN DELIVERY
Simpatico are a leading player in the music and brand partnership space, overseeing campaigns in all major territories globally.
Our clients include some of the world’s biggest brands including O2, Jameson, Samsung, Burberry, Sky and 20th Century Fox. We believe in taking brands straight to the heart of the artist team by planning and executing partnerships directly with artist management. For our clients this means quicker response times, no unnecessary 3rd party mark ups and a much more pure and effective relationship between the brand and the artist themselves.
We now require a Head of Campaign Delivery.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as key contact point between brand, agency, and artist on green lit campaigns.
- Create and oversee activity calendar for each campaign.
- Source all required advancing info from artists- logos, photos, tech/catering riders, stage plans, passport scans, etc.
- Organise all required travel in conjunction with brand/agency.
- Ensure all advance artist social posts are delivered as per plan.
- Liaise with legal teams on contract drafting and agreement in conjunction with Simpatico head of legal.
- Work with our head of finance on ensuring timely invoicing and payments to and from brand and artist.
- Audit brand trade media to identify new opportunities
- Work with CEO on preparing and delivering brand pitches.
The Ideal candidate will be
- First and foremost someone who loves music and gets a thrill from seeing events or campaigns come to life.
- Has experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Extremely well organised with strong time-management skills
- An exceptional communicator
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to deliver help where required
- Operate well within a team and be adaptable
- Quick-thinking, resourceful, and entrepreneurial
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Possess a strong degree of computer literacy including proficiency in Excel
- Have a strong familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Soundcloud etc
- Passionate about art, aesthetics, people, and music
- Willing to travel
Salary: DOE Basis: Full Time Location: London
Closing Date for Applications : June 15th, 2022.
How to apply: Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com